- 1 stick unsalted butter (softened)
- 2 cups AP flour
- 1 T baking powder
- 1/2 t. Salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 t. Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350
- butter 2 8-inch round pans and line bottom with parchment.
- Whisk together dry ingredients.
- Beat butter and sugar @ medium 1 – 2 minutes.
- Add eggs, beating well after each is added. Scrape down sides after adding.
- reduce mixer to low, and add dry mixture, beating until combine
- Add vanilla to milk, then milk mixture to other u till just combined
- divide batter between pans and bake until golden (about 30-35 minutes) and a toothpick inserted into centers comes clean.
- Let cool in pans on wire racks 15 minutes. Turn onto racks to cool completely
Add favorite frosting